THE CONTENT OF THE PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE IS FOR YOUR GENERAL INFORMATION AND USE ONLY.
IT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
1. Medical conditions or other considerations
1.1. When booking a class, workshop or retreat you are asked to inform BeYoga fit via the new student registration form of any medical conditions or other considerations which might affect your yoga practice, class, retreat or workshop participation now or in the future, including any changes to your well being. It is your responsibility to complete the form and to inform or update the teacher or organiser whenever using a BeYoga fit service. This is essential for your own safety. The new student registration form must be completed in full before taking part in any service. Non-completion of the form is at your own risk.
1.2. The new student registration form and this website set out the condition that by booking or taking part in any BeYoga fit service you understand and agree that you participate entirely at your own risk. Any loss, damage, injury or any other mishap impacting your health and well being (physical, mental, emotional and otherwise) is not the responsibility of the class organiser or teacher.
1.3. By taking part you agree to have read, understood and agreed with these terms and conditions and participate at your own risk.
2. Participation etiquette
2.1. BeYoga fit aims to create a safe, respectful, nourishing, and private space for all participants to enjoy with good intentions.
2.2. BeYoga fit supports and encourages a culture of respect and right to privacy so any information shared by BeYoga fit or any participant or student in any BeYoga fit service – class, course, workshop, retreat – is confidential and is not to be shared outside of that space.
2.3. Upon booking you agree to respect and act in line with this etiquette. Failure to do so, as deemed so by BeYoga fit, will result in you not being able to take part in the service with immediate exclusion and no right to refund, as well as possibly being excluded form accessing future BeYoga fit services with no right to refund or future booking.
3. Booking, Payments, Refunds and Credits
3.1.General, all services
· Class, course and workshop booking and payments are online.
· All major credit and debit cards are accepted through the online booking system.
· Private classes can be paid for by bank transfer or as agreed upon booking.
· Retreat payment is by bank transfer as instructed upon booking.
· Your class, course, workshop or retreat place is only guaranteed once a deposit (if offered) or full payment is received.
· On receipt of your booking and payment you will be sent confirmation of your place and any further information necessary for joining the class, course, workshop or retreat. This will enter us into a legally binding agreement for the service you have purchased.
3.2. Regular classes
· These must be paid for in advance upon booking using the online booking system unless otherwise stated.
3.3. Corporate and Private classes
· These must be paid for in advance upon booking via bank transfer unless agreed otherwise.
· There is a 48-hour cancellation policy.
· Full refund or class credit is issued if you cancel more than 48-hours in advance.
· No refund or class credit is issued if cancelling less than 48-hours in advance.
3.4. Workshops, courses and special classes
· These must be paid for in advance upon booking online unless agreed otherwise.
· Full refund is given if cancellation is made one week prior.
· Credit note will be issued if cancelled less than one week but more than 48 hours.
· If cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, no refund or credit note is issued.
· If booking your retreat more than 8 weeks in advance you have the option of
i. paying in two parts: a) non-refundable deposit and b) the remaining balance. The balance needs to be settled 8 weeks prior to the retreat unless agreed otherwise.
ii. paying for full amount for the retreat
· If booking less than 8 weeks in advance of the start date you can only pay for the retreat in full.
· If any payments are not paid by the due date, you will lose your place on the retreat.
· Any information or advice provided by BeYoga fit teachers or representatives about the retreat and on matters such as permits, visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipment, airlines and travel connections etc. is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of BeYoga fit, and you accept responsibility for obtaining any necessary information, formalities, travel arrangements such as visas and travel documents etc. required for the retreat.
· Before you attend a retreat you must be covered by relevant insurance. Cover should be adequate for your needs, retreat and activities. If you do not have travel insurance you will not be able to attend the retreat with no right to refund.
3.6. Retreat cancellation policy
· It is always recommended that you take out an insurance policy adequately suitable to cover your retreat or holiday should you not be able to attend for any reason. Should you need to cancel please note that deposits are non-refundable and the below charges apply depending on when you cancel.
· For cancellations made up to 8 weeks before retreat start date, payment (excluding deposit) will be refunded
· For cancellations made up to 6 weeks before retreat start date, 50% of payment (excluding deposit) will be refunded
· For cancellations made up to 4 weeks before retreat start date, 30% of payment (excluding deposit) will be refunded
· Thereafter refunds will not be issued
· These dates refer to BeYoga fit receiving written notification of your cancellation
· In the event you can not attend, you may transfer your retreat place to a nominated person, such as a friend, subject to BeYoga fit approval and at BeYoga fit’s discretion
· There is no refund or discount offered for early or late arrival/departure
· There is no refund or discount offered if you choose to opt out of any part of the retreat
4. Cancellations by BeYoga fit
4.1. BeYoga fit’s ability to provide you with the service, class, workshop or retreat you purchased might be affected by events beyond reasonable control such as illness or flooding. BeYoga fit will make every reasonable effort to limit the effect of any such events and will make every reasonable effort to keep you informed of the circumstances.
4.2. Occasionally this may mean that BeYoga fit needs to cancel or postpone the service your purchased and so BeYoga fit reserves the right to postpone or cancel such services including classes, workshops or retreats.
4.3. If the service is postponed and you are unable to make the new date a refund of the fees will be issued in full.
4.4. If it is cancelled then all fees will be refunded in full unless you wish to transfer onto another offering. Any fee difference will be refunded in full.
5. Photography and filming
5.1. BeYoga fit may take photographs and film video of all the services including classes, workshops, courses and retreats.
5.2. If any photography is being taken or filmed you will be made aware of this and can opt out at the time of notification by informing the organiser or teacher.
5.3. All photography and film may be used in future marketing materials.
5.4. By not opting out immediately upon notification you give your consent to use your image for this purpose.
6.1. BeYoga fit is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
6.3. BeYoga fit may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on 25 March 2022.
6.4. BeYoga fit collects the following information from you when you purchase or book a service such as a class,
workshop or retreat:
· Name and contact information including email address and contact phone number
· Emergency contact information including name and contact phone number
· Relevant health information and age.
· If booking a retreat or other such service BeYoga fit also collects your special dietary requirements, room preferences and details of travel companions
6.5. Your information is collected for the following purposes:
· To ensure that the teacher and organiser of the service you have purchased are aware of any special requirements
· For invoicing and internal record keeping
· To help improve our products and services
· To periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
· From time to time, your information may be used to contact you for market research purposes. You may be contacted by email, phone, or mail.
· BeYoga fit does not share your personal information with third parties unless your have given specific permission or if required by law.
· You may request details of personal information held by BeYoga fit about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. You can do so in writing. A small administrative fee may be charged.
· If you believe that any information held about you is incorrect or incomplete, please get in touch soon as possible.
· BeYoga fit is committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
· In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been put in place to safeguard and your held information.
6.7. Links to other websites
· BeYoga fit may link to other websites for your information. You click on these links at your own risk and these sites are not the responsibility of BeYoga fit
6.8. Controlling your personal information
· You can unsubscribe from BeYoga fit at any time
· You can ask BeYoga fit to delete your data file at any time
· You must do so in writing
7. Questions and contact
7.1. If you have any questions about the services, teacher, terms or policies please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
7.2. Any requests for personal data information or changes please write to email@example.com
7.3. If your enquiry is urgent you can call BeYoga fit on 07932 505 265.